M-65 Field Jacket
Rothco's Camo M-65 Field Jackets are made to military specifications and are designed to keep you warm and dry.
- Field Jacket Is Made To Government Specifications
- Water Repellent Poly/Cotton Twill Exterior With Shoulder Epaulets
- Removable 100% Polyester Quilted Button-In Liner
- Concealed Hood With Brass Zipper Closure And Drawstring Hood
- Heavy Brass Zipper, Snap-Up Storm Flap, 4 Snap-Up Pockets
- Hook And Loop Wrist Cuffs For Attaching Gloves
- Waist And Bottom Drawstring For A Snug Fit
The Camo M-65 Field Jacket from Rothco was made to military specifications (The M-65 was implemented by the U.S. Army and US Marine Corps in 1965) and is designed to provide unparalleled warmth, durability, and comfort in any cold weather condition. Originally made for the US military, the M-1965 field jacket’s design comprises of a water repellent cotton/poly outer shell for protection from wind, rain and other outdoor elements, and a removable poly quilted liner for added warmth. The military coat features a concealable drawstring hood that can be easily stored inside the collar through the brass zipper closure. The collar includes hook and loop fields as well, so you can fully close the collar to keep your neck warm. Store any essentials in the four single snap button pleated bellow cargo pockets; two are located on the chest, while the other two are located on the waist. To keep outdoor elements out and allow you to stay warm, the Army fatigue jacket comes with a sturdy heavy brass zipper closure with a six-button storm flap cover. The military-style jacket includes hook and loop wrist cuffs and internal hook tabs, which allows you to properly cinch the jacket’s sleeves with a pair of gloves by attaching the hook tabs onto the gloves, then closing the sleeves with the hook and loop cuffs. Perfectly made to Government specifications, Rothco’s Camo M-65 Jacket is the perfect jacket to take with you on your next trip into the great outdoors.
A tried-and-true classic, Rothco’s M-65 Field Jacket has been designed to conquer the cold. The tough, water repellent outer shell provides superior protection from wind, rain, snow & sleet. With a removable quilted button-in liner for added warmth, this all-season jacket is designed to government specifications and features a concealable drawstring hood stored in the collar and secured with a brass zipper closure. Get ready for any weather conditions with the classic Field Jacket!
- ALL ENCOMPASSING WEATHER PROTECTION: Designed To Government Specifications The Jacket Features A Water Repellent Outer Shell That Adds Protection From Wind, Rain, Snow, And Sleet.
- Removable Quilted Button-In Liner Provides Essential Warmth And Can Be Worn On Its Own – A Perfect All-Season Jacket
- ENHANCED MOBILITY: Bi-Swing Back Design Enhances Range Of Motion
- CLASSIC LOOK: Sturdy Brass Zipper And Six Button Snap Storm Flap Cover For A Clean And Simple Style. Button-Down Shoulder Epaulettes Complement The Look
- EVERYDAY CARRY: Four Single Snap Button Pleated Bellow Cargo Pockets – Two On The Chest And Two On The Waist Offer Unlimited Storage And Every Day Carry Possibilities
- Concealable Drawstring Hood Is Stored In The Collar, Hook And Loop Front Collar Closure Keeps Your Neck Warm
- Hook And Loop Wrist Cuffs And Internal Hook Tab Allow For Attaching And Cinching With A Pair Of Gloves Adjustable Drawstring Waist Cord For The Perfect Fit